TOPIC STREAM: Knowledge
The knowledge track in FABFUSE is about the development and sharing of knowledge in Fablabs. This ranges from best practises in making visitors write a decent fab-publication to setting up education programmes.
Topics that will be addressed are:
- building a body of knowlegde and practices for setting up and running a '$10k fab lab'
- knowledge sharing amongst fab lab users
- fab labs and education in schools
- coping with kids and schools
- the role of making in education
- fab labs and academic research
- open design
Contributions on these and other topics are welcome. And of course practical hands-on activities and workshops. See our call for contributions.